E10879 Deer Run Rd.
Baraboo, WI 53913
Used 2014 Heartland North Trail FX21 Focus EditionSINGLE SLIDE - REAR BATH - VERY WELL KEPT - CALL SCENIC RV DELLS @ 608-356-2429
This Heartland North Trail Focus Edition travel trailer FX21 features a single slide, and a rear bath layout.
Step inside and see how open it feels with the slide-out sofa fully extended. There is storage above the sofa for your things, and more cabinet space off to the side of the slide-out.
In front find a queen size bed with nightstands and wardrobes on either side of the bed. There is also additional storage above.
Cook light meals and snacks on the two burner cook-top with microwave oven above. The refrigerator keeps things cold, and the single sink makes cleaning up a snap. Use the overhead cabinets for dishes, or dry good storage, and more.
The rear full bath provides a complete tub/shower, toilet and sink, plus a large wardrobe for storage, and so much more!
Our Price: $13,995
|Length||24 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in|
|Ext Height||9 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||386 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4075 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Scenic RV - Wisconsin Dells is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @608-356-2429 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.